วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

Haloween in Frankling Street, NC












I'm trying to bring you to the "Tick or Treat" , the Haloween night on Frankling Street. Let see the costume of them. It turns the horrible into the fantacy night. This street is closed to the University of North Carolina. It's the top 5 University especially for the Chemistry major. I don't believe it that I have a chance to visit this place.



To night is on 31 Oct 2008, I go with my Chinese colleague , Helen, who is really talkative woman I've seen. She is a very happy girl, enjoy and enthusiatic to know the new , traditional, and many things in the world. That's her: Helen.




Let's see no more than the costume, I find that there are many polismen in charge and prompt to work strictly on his job to take care of the environment on the Halloween night to be as smooth as possible.




















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: